Frassor offers multiple payment methods. Below we have explained each payment option for you.
- iDEAL – With iDeal you can easily use internet banking within the Netherlands. Do you do your online banking at ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, Bunq, Friesland Bank, ING, Knab, Rabobank, SNS Bank, SNS Regio Bank or Triodos Bank? Then you have access to iDEAL, the easiest way to pay on the internet.
- Credit Card – At Frassor, MasterCard and Visa credit cards from Dutch providers are more than welcome. Unfortunately, it is not possible to pay with a foreign credit card. All payments go through an SSL-secured server. your credit card will only be charged after delivery.
- Bancontact/Mister Cash – We have many customers who order from Belgium. Especially for you we have Bancontact/Mister Cash. This allows you to easily complete your order through your own local bank.
- PayPal – Of course, you can also choose to pay via PayPal account. In fact, your PayPal account is a digital wallet. It is a safe and convenient place where you can keep all your payment methods and use them easily. You no longer have to remember your Credit Card information or look for a random reader. All you need is your email address and PayPal password.
- Billink – payment after delivery – Would you rather receive your product first and pay afterwards? Then you should choose to pay afterwards via Billink. Billink is an external company that processes the entire payment process for Frassor. This means that you will receive a digital invoice from Billink by e-mail after you have received the product. Frassor does not charge any extra costs for paying with post-payment.